Adobe Experience Manager development and consulting
Our company has a 7+ years’ experience developing with Adobe Experience Manager (previously CQ5).
Softwerke is Adobe Community Partner since 2017 and Adobe Bronze Solution Partner since 2020.
To contact us, please send email to email@example.com
What is Adobe Experience Manager
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a leading content and digital asset management system owned by Adobe Systems Inc. Targeted for websites with large amount of content AEM provides:
- user-friendly online content editing tools ensuring simplicity in creation for content authors
- replication of pages and assets to separate AEM Publish servers ensuring fast access for end users
- integration APIs with analytics, tag management, image creation, marketing campaigns etc
- extensibility to your needs being a Java-based solution built on the open source software stack
We offer the following Adobe Experience Manager services:
Adobe Experience Manager development
Develop your Adobe Experience Manager website with us “from scratch”. We perform:
- design, development, layout and customization of the new and existing components and OSGi services
- integration of the Adobe Digital Asset Management (DAM) according to your company’s needs
- integration with other systems (Hybris, SAP, Salesforce, OpenText, various search engines etc)
Adobe Experience Manager content migration
Migrate your website and content with us:
- move from your content management system to Adobe Experience Manager
- upgrade to new AEM version
- switch from Classic to Touch UI
Adobe Experience Manager maintenance
- infrastructure deployment, maintenance and support (system administration with the focus on the AEM specifics)
- website optimization, Adobe Experience Manager system optimization, and your system infrastructure optimization
Adobe Experience Manager consulting
Our company provides:
- comprehensive Adobe Experience Manager consulting on topics related to development, implementation, integration, set-up of the AEM components and content management
- security audit of your AEM infrastructure
Softwerke Adobe Experience Manager portfolio
“AEM web site in seconds” solution
Want to kickstart your Adobe Experience Manager based website in seconds? Softwerke experts are ready to help you launch a new AEM project with a production ready deployment solution built with AEM best practices and up-to-date frameworks:
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.4+
- Maven 3 archetype ready to deploy your new AEM project
- OSGi R6 services and configurations
- out-of-the box AEM components for user registration, authentication and profile management
- Vue.js as a modern and fast framework for reactive frontend components
- secure storage for the user data and backend-database communication with ORM/Hibernate – read our fresh article on how to install Hibernate 5.4.5/JPA 2.2 in Adobe Experience Manager 6.4.4
Check details here.
AEM based corporate web site
The main corporate web site of one of our big customers was initially created with Adobe CQ 5.5. Site visited by tens of thousands of users daily contains various information for company’s employees, partners and customers. UI is based on static and dynamic custom AEM components. Integration with internal corporate systems (centralized end user authentication with the corporate SAML identity provider, content indexing in the corporate search system etc) as well as external systems (OpenText for working with digital assets, Google Search Appliance etc) was implemented using custom OSGI services. This site is multilingual and actively uses Adobe MSM; content translations are done by translation agencies and automatically applied using a special AEM connector.
Managing so many various content requires thorough organization. This is why best practices were developed and implemented deliberately for this purpose. Those practices contain both technical groundwork and documented processes as well as a number of custom AEM workflows.
Project infrastructure is completely automated and optimized as a separate infrastructure project permanently monitored by the Operations team. Recently the site has been migrated to AEM 6.4 platform.
AEM based product marketing site
This is a classic marketing site for the leading product of one of our big customers. The project was designed and implemented from scratch using Adobe CQ 5.6.1 and afterwards migrated to AEM 6.3. Within this project, static and dynamic components were developed for the site content representation; content and media data (DAM) was well-organized using tags hierarchy and ACLs set up. This project includes several integration modules with customer’s corporate systems, particularly with corporate search system, and corporate centralized authentication solution. It uses a custom enterprise AEM library and a special infrastructure project as a part of continuous delivery process for the deployment and optimization of AEM-based web sites.
AEM based web site for developers
The target audience of this site are developers who work with leading products of one of our customers. The site contains a lot of educational materials, blogs, articles aggregated from different sources as well as directly created on the site by means of custom Adobe AEM components. This project implemented company’s best practices for automating the entire infrastructure roll-out and deployment including VM setup, Adobe AEM installation with custom applications on top of it. Infrastructure is deployed with the help of a separate infrastructure project.
AEM based knowledge base site
This site contains knowledge database for different products of one of our customers. It provides help on a certain product with program patches, direct and online trainings as well as offline consultations. Those services are available only for registered users. Site is based on Adobe AEM 5.6. It uses a custom enterprise AEM library as well as an infrastructure project for the rapid deployment and optimization of AEM-based web sites.
Enterprise AEM library
This technical project contains OSGI components and services designed to be used across all AEM-based projects of a company. Components define general structure of site design elements and provide certain unification of user interface based on our Bootstrap Foundation Library of the responsive components. Services contain integration code with corporate systems and some extensions of standard AEM services. The library also contains Redirect Rules Manager, solution for convenient editing redirects directly from the AEM Author instance.
This project simplifies and significantly improves code quality of AEM projects, lets developers avoid necessity to write similar functionality repeatedly and provides a foundation library of common site structure elements.
Infrastructure project for rapid AEM deployment, optimization and performance tuning
The project represents a complex of software products that enable implementation of “Continuous Delivery” methodology to create required infrastructure from scratch (i.e. virtual machines, operating systems, required software such as JRE, AEM, monitoring tools such as Nagios, Hyperic/New Relic, Splunk, etc). Solution is primarily based on OpsCode Chef. AEM deployment scenario is defined by the complexity of a project and allows to create both clusters/farms as well as single standalone author and publish instances.