Portals and Digital Platforms
We provide services for development and support of corporate web applications and portals using Java technology stack including Liferay, Adobe Experience Manager and SAP Business Technology Platform.
Adobe Experience Manager Development and Consulting
Our company has a 9+ years’ experience developing with Adobe Experience Manager (previously CQ5). Softwerke is Adobe Community Partner since 2017 and Adobe Bronze Solution Partner since 2020.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a leading content and digital asset management system owned by Adobe Systems Inc. AEM is targeted for websites with large amount of content.
- user-friendly online content editing tools ensuring simplicity in creation for content authors
- replication of pages and assets to separate AEM Publish servers ensuring fast access for end users
- integration APIs with analytics, tag management, image creation, marketing campaigns etc
- extensibility to your needs being a Java-based solution built on the open source software stack
What we offer
Adobe Experience Manager development from scratch
- Design, development, layout and customization of the new and existing components and OSGi services.
- Integration of the Adobe Digital Asset Management (DAM) according to your company’s needs.
- Integration with other systems like Hybris, SAP, Salesforce, OpenText, various search engines etc.
Adobe Experience Manager migration and upgrade
- Move from your content management system to Adobe Experience Manager.
- Data migration.
- Upgrade to new AEM version.
- Switch from Classic to Touch UI.
Adobe Experience Manager maintenance
- Infrastructure deployment, maintenance and support (system administration with the focus on the AEM specifics).
- Website optimization, Adobe Experience Manager system optimization and your system infrastructure optimization.
Adobe Experience Manager consulting and audit
- Comprehensive Adobe Experience Manager consulting on topics related to development, implementation, integration, set-up of the AEM components and content management.
- Security audit of your AEM infrastructure.